Custom Footwear for Total Comfort and Protection
Properly fitting footwear can make all the difference when it comes to health and comfort. B.C. Prosthetic and Orthotic Services specializes in providing the highest quality of custom footwear in order to accommodate foot deformities and provide comfort and support. Contact us to learn more or to schedule a personal consultation.
Benefits of Orthotic Footwear
Here are various benefits of wearing orthotic shoes for people of all ages:
- Increased blood circulation: Orthotic shoes provide your feet plenty of room to move around, leading to better circulation.
- Provides excellent support to your feet: Orthotic shoes do a lot more than just support the arches. They help cushion the entire foot, providing it with the support it needs.
- You can run without foot pain: Shoes that don’t fit correctly can worsen your foot pain. Orthotic shoes take care of this problem by providing your feet with plenty of support. They have more room in the toe box, preventing your toes from being squeezed too tightly together.
- Relief from knee and back pain: Orthotic shoes can help reduce knee and back pain. They also help reduce muscular fatigue promoting efficient muscle performance and thus enhancing your performance during the gait cycle.
- You can wear them throughout your workday: Whatever your job is, you will find that orthotic shoes provide comfort and support throughout the day.