Custom made foot orthoses
Knee ankle-foot orthoses
Knee ankle foot orthoses
Cranial remodelling orthoses
Benefits of Using Orthotics
There are several advantages of using orthotics. They include:
- Orthotics are one of the main devices used to correct dysfunction in feet and ankles.
- Reduces foot pain caused by medical conditions such as diabetes and arthritis.
- Orthotics might help in avoiding surgery to fix flat feet.
- Orthotic devices enhance athletic performance and reduce the risk of injury.
- Helps in treating medical conditions such as arthritis, bunions, flat feet and more.
Use quality orthotic devices to help regain the right posture and movement for your body.
Biomechanical analysis: A study that is used to analyze your movements. It helps in the prevention of injuries as well as in performance enhancement.
Gait assessment: It is used to examine your lower limbs for treating knee, hip and back pain. It is conducted by assessing the structure, alignment, strengths and weaknesses of your lower limbs.
Diabetic foot assessment: It is conducted to detect any possible risk factors against peripheral neuropathy, foot ulceration, and amputation.
Pediatric foot assessment: This is conducted to check if your child is experiencing pain in walking or running. We perform pediatric foot assessment by taking into consideration the biomechanics, gait evaluation, motor and neurological development as well as family history.